Professional mallet, poly maul, calibrated without bounce to...
Stamps P236 P975 P217 P213 P212
Stamps grooved with pear-shaped for shading leather.
Tools of pear-shaped for embossed in leather, Shaders.
These dies of grid, with previously moistened leather texture, leave an engraving of grid, dark with polishing effect. Used for backgrounds to enhance other figures and shadows to perform some.
- #1: size 5 x 3 mm, ref. 2535-T (P236)
- #2: size 6 x 4 mm, ref. No. 2536-T (P975)
- #3: size 5 x 16 mm, order No. 2537-T (P217)
- #4: Size 8 x 11 mm, ref. 2538-T (P213)
- #5: Size 8 x 13 mm, ref. 2539-T (P212)
It's recommended use mallets to lengthen the life of dies, ref. T-1001, 1003-T, 1005-T.
To make a more clear and enduring impression, we recommend wet leather previously using a sponge and water, or our special embossing, which prepares the surface for engraving. Always perform the embossment on a hard surface, as of our slabs of embossing, ref. 2060-T.