Bulini C770 C428 C425 C709 C431 C433
Stamp dies to make transitions, trims or frames.
Stamp tool type camouflage to make embossed leather.
These dies are for edges to finish other embossed with tools that can not be terminated by itself alone, to perform transitions between figures or styles, such as the basketweave.
- #1: size 5 x 5 mm, ref. 2459-T (C770)
- #2: size 6 x 5 mm, ref. 2260-T (C428)
- #3: size 6 x 6 mm, ref. 2261-T (C425)
- #4: size 8 x 7 mm, ref. 2262-T (C709)
- #5: size 10 x 16 mm, order No. 2263-T (C431)
- #6: size 12 x 10 mm, ref. 2264-T (C433)
It's recommended use mallets to lengthen the life of dies, ref. T-1001, 1003-T, 1005-T.
To make a more clear and enduring impression, we recommend wet leather previously using a sponge and water, or our special embossing, which prepares the surface for engraving. Always perform the embossment on a hard surface, as of our slabs of embossing, ref. 2060-T.