Moon die for stamping leather. (29x27 mm aprox.)
Tools for beveled with texture.
Stamp to carving textured beveled or grid.
These dies are to sink into the leather and thus highlight shapes or edges.
- #1: size, 6 x 3 mm, ref. 2413-T (B936)
- #2: size, 4 x 4 mm, ref. 2414-T (B701)
- #3: Size, 6 x 6 mm, ref. 2415-T (B198)
- #4: Size, 3 x 3 mm,ref. 2416-T (B702)
- #5: Size, 8 x 8 mm,ref. 2417-T (B205)
- #6: Size, 7 x 10 mm,ref. 2418-T (B971) - discontinued
It's recommended use mallets to lengthen the life of dies, ref. T-1001, 1003-T, 1005-T.
To make a more clear and enduring impression, we recommend wet leather previously using a sponge and water, or our special embossing, which prepares the surface for engraving. Always perform the embossment on a hard surface, as of our slabs of embossing, ref. 2060-T.